Copywriting for a Googlicious Website
With Guest: Iselin Svalastog
- Copywriting was not really on the radar, psychology and neuroscience was
- How to frame a sentence
- Keep your audience in mind. What do they want? What are they looking for? What do they like?
- Old and new marketing
- Copywriting is easier than you think
- Commonly seen big mistakes with copywriting
- Bernadette Jiwa
- Helpful questions to get into the mind of the person who is looking for your website and service
- Copyhackers is a great resource
- Call to action vs call to value
- Own your value!!
- The 10/90 rule
- The tighter the niche, the higher the impact
- Writing with integrity
- Make your writing about them, not about you
- The six P’s: Principles, Purpose, People, Personal, Perception, Product
Difference: The one-page method for reimaging your business and reinventing your marketing
Everybody Writes: Your go-to guide for creating ridiculously good content
Bernadette Jiwa, The Story of Telling
Copyhackers, How to Edit for Clarity
Copyhackers, Three Essential Copy Techniques
The Copywriter's Club: Podcast
Here's fill-in-the-blank exercise that Iselin finds to be helpful:My one reader is __________, who wants to _________. They came here expecting _________ . I want them to believe ___________ so they take action.
Thank you for listening to Qiological, and if you would like to support the show so it has more resources to continue to expand and evolve, then please join and become a member of the community.