Weird Science, Bioelectricity, Consciousness and Biology
With Guest: John Hubacher, Ph.D
- The history of science is non-linear
- John’s early interest in neuro-psychiatry and parapsychology
- Thelma Moss and Soviet research
- The early days of red light laser research
- The need for standardized to make research meaningful and reproducible
- There are over 20,000 studies on electro-acupuncture, only a handful contain useful standardized information
- Quantum Biology
- Morphogenetic fields
- Mike Levin bioelectricity on YouTube
- The connection between bioelectric fields and the neurology system
I mainly have a research interest and background, and have come to the field of acupuncture through an interest in biofields, systems of electrical physiology, and the role of the ostensible etheric body in both physics and biology. Currently, my company, Pantheon Research is in the 38th year of producing fine electroacupuncture equipment for the medical profession. This biomedical electronic background is a context I bring to my synthesis of the mechanisms of acupuncture as both physiologically based and endogenous electrical systems based.
This is a serious read, but well worth the effort.
Marco Bischoff wrote a definitive history of biofield research and concepts, which John recommends for an indepth introduction to the extensive and generally hidden information which can integrate closely with future acupuncture research.
Thank you for listening to Qiological, and if you would like to support the show so it has more resources to continue to expand and evolve, then please join and become a member of the community.