I never planned to host a podcast show: one of many curiosities on the road of practicing Chinese medicine
With Special Host: Paola CampanelliWith Guest: Michael Max
- Where the name Qiological comes from
- A great idea proven wrong by reality
- A couple quick SEO tips
- Some things Michael has learned through podcasting
- What Michael likes in a podcast
- How content is chosen for the show
- Resistance and the creative process
Here's a link to the archives of Perspectives: Musing on Medicine, the monthly newsletter from Yong Kang clinic.
Everyday Acupuncture Podcastis Michael's podcast series the focuses on educating and informing the general public. Steven Pressfield's War of Artshould be part of the kit for any artist, entrepreneur or business owner.
It's hard to resist the advice of someone when they tell you to "go out and make a ruckus." Seth Godin's thoughts and advice on "doing our art and shipping it" is brilliant. If you have any issues with being a "marketer or a business person" then subscribing to Uncle Seth's blog .
Support Qiological with a monthly or yearly membership.