Mid-year review, Practice of Business and Insights Into Creating an Effective Website
With Guest: Michael Max
- Where Qiological has been in the past six months and where it is headed as we move into the second half of the year
- The benefits of growing up around people that didn't have jobs, they had businesses
- How you can use your website to bring you the kinds of patients you want to see
- Why SEO is not a product, but rather a process
- Why the home page on your website is not the most important page
- The value of sharing your authentic voice
You can visit me clinical website at www.yongkangclinic.com.
Also, I forgot to mention this in the podcast. It's important, so please take note. You don't want to be found everywhere the World Wide Web for acupuncture, you really just want to be found in your community. And it is not difficult to get on the first page of Google in your zip code, as many people type in their zip code or town name to find a practitioner in their area.
So be sure you have your clinic's address and zip code in the footer of your website. That way it will appear on every page of your website and give Google one more reason to serve you up to someone who is looking for the kinds of services you offer.
Thank you for listening to Qiological, and if you would like to support the show so it has more resources to continue to expand and evolve, then please join and become a member of the community.