In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Kym’s curious path to acupuncture
- An epiphany at the Charlotte Maxwell House
- How to connect with the conventional medicine world
- The importance of of patience and humility
- Influence doctors by making their lives easier
- Dealing with rejection: step back, accept, embrace
- Treating neuropathy from chemotherapy
- Don’t expect instant gratification
- The vital role of acknowledging small successes along the way
- Thoughts on the future of integrative practi
It’s okay to not know everything and have all the answers. Just stay curious and humble, be willing to learn and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
As a twenty something year old living in San Francisco trying to find my way, I never planned on becoming an acupuncturist. However, something in my gut told me I was meant to study Chinese Medicine.