True entrepreneurs and visionaries don’t go into something for the money. They go into it because of purpose and passion. The business piece is in service of the difference they are looking to create in the world.
It’s not surprising that Peter Deadman would be focused on Yang Sheng, the Nourishment of Life, he’s been at it his entire adult life in various forms and pursuits.
Listen into this conversation on passion, business and how our interests don’t just help us to make a living, they assist us in creating a Life.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- There is an arc to life, you can see a path that connects
- Transformative power of uncertainty
- Entrepreneurship and creating the changes you want to see in the world
- Letting things go in their due time
- Trusting the empty space
- Bringing science to yang sheng
- Daoist science, observing without a belief system
- The importance of knowing what is fundamental
- Easing people towards wellbeing
- Chinese medicine forestry trust
As practitioners we need to care for ourselves in order to offer our best to our patients, so when we find something that does us good and builds health, wellbeing and strength let’s remember to practise it faithfully.